A passionate and quality-focussed QUOODA® Product Manager (B2B/SaaS) required to join a “start-up” style work environment. This is an opportunity to harness your problem solving skills and creativity to become a key contributor to a fast growing company. You will be the messenger of the market into the product, working closely with the CEO, our Product Visionary, to translate market opportunities and customer need into well-defined features. The drive you have for innovating exciting tech savvy solutions will lead you to take ownership of the full product lifecycle and quality of deliverables. You will work closely with the Technology team to make sure that they understand why we’re extending and changing the Product and what we are achieving for customers as well as how they are going to implement and that this is done in a timely and efficient manner.
You will have the ability to translate your passion for highly dependable and appealing products into feature deliveries that engage and amaze our customers. You will be working with a large process ecosystem, and will possess the ability to absorb data and metrics quickly and evolve them in to product requirements. QUOODA is an established software platform for Health & Safety and Risk Management, so you will have the ability to take on this sector and absorb the learning in a fast paced, high pressured environment. As part of the role you will analyse requirements and create user journeys that are useful to the end user. You will be leading a product revolution by creating value and pre-empting a customer’s perfect solution.
Join us and help deliver the future of the product. You will focus on ensuring the QUOODA® Platform is top of mind for all medium and large enterprises in need of a holistic workplace risk management software solution, and that we are making use of all avenues to expand our prospect base. Your work will impact all of our potential customers including some of the leaders in their industries, as you evolve how they use our risk management platform and how it enables them to build a better and more resilient workplace.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years working with software in Marketing, Product, Solution Development or other customer-facing role
- Extensive Health and Safety or Regulatory experience, ideally in Property - 5+ years working in this environment
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Excellent written and spoken communications
- Enjoys working with fast-growing companies where roles evolve
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, Aha and Salesforce.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Meticulous attention to detail but always in-line with the big picture
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition, and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat.
- Dev Ops experience a bonus
- Extensive Health and Safety experience, ideally in Property 5 years +
- Pragmatic Institute Certification a bonus
- MBA a bonus
What you will gain:
• You will own advocacy, product design, product maintenance and communications for the QUOODA Product with our Ark Workplace Risk customers, and work closely with the Technology team to help them understand and implement customer requirements.
• You will work closely with the CEO, who owns the Vision and Product Strategy, to bring their ideas to life.
• You will become a subject matter expert in the area and be up to date with changes in the domain e.g. legislation, competitive activity
• Gain creative expertise by writing Product Specifications and deliver them to key stakeholders.
• Become a valuable influencer; liaise and solicit opinions and requirements between Tech and Customer Team/Customers