UI/UX Product Designer is required to take ownership of turning our software into reassuring, easy-to-use, useful and efficient product journeys for our clients. You will create appealing and functional wireframes and demonstrations to help us grow the client base. The purpose of this role is to create and share a vision and be able to technically carry out the requirements. This is a pivotal role in the organisation as you will be improving existing user interfaces and journeys enabling the company to work and operate in a more dynamic way.
As part of this role you will gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with business managers, compliance experts, clients in interest groups, product managers and engineers. You will harness your creativity and innovation by illustrating and designing ideas using invision protypes - storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. You will bring key requirements to life by designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, pages, and widgets. Some of your other responsibilities will include; creating site maps for understanding impacts in journeys, designing user interaction information prompts and communications channels, creating original graphic designs, being responsive and Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
Join us and help deliver the future of the product. You will focus on ensuring the QUOODA® Platform is top of mind for all our customers at medium and large enterprises in need of a holistic workplace risk management software solution, and that we are making use of all avenues to retain and expand our prospect base. Your work will impact all of our customers including some of the leaders in their industries, as you evolve how they use our risk management platform and help them see how it enables them to build a better and more resilient workplace.
The ideal candidate should be ready to work in a dynamic, ‘start-up’-style environment where shifting between multiple workstreams may be required. You will be a detail orientated so you are able to design and implement any processes needed to fill gaps ensuring we have well-documented procedures for incoming tickets, incident management, service requests and any other incoming queries. You are a confident communicator who is able to create meaningful dialogue; a pragmatic problem solver who can foresee roadblocks.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects in similar areas across desktop and cross devices
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Worked on a B2B product preferably a compliance or business management product
- Experience in requirements gathering, and succinclty documenting requirements
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- B2B SaaS experience
What you will gain:
- Be product owner for all key journeys envisioned for monthly roadmap update
- Be responsible for QUOODA Customer UX Feedback, and all improvements made
- Gain creativity and have independence in designing our software in to visual demonstrations